Argentina: Information for foreign passengers
Actualizado: nov 1
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter until 8 November 2020.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Argentina;
- nationals and residents of Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay, traveling as tourists to the Metropolitan Area of Buenos Aires (AMBA).
2. Flights to Argentina are suspended until 8 November 2020.
- This does not apply to repatriation and medical flights.
3. Passengers must complete a "Declaración Jurada Electrónica para el ingreso al Territorio Nacional" available at http://ddjj.migraciones.gob.ar/app/
4. Nationals and residents of Argentina are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
5. Passengers with visas issued before 17 March 2020 must have a National ID Card issued to residents of Argentina or a certificate issued by a consulate of Argentina.
6. Nationals and residents of Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay must have:
- a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival; and
- a medical insurance with coverage of Coronavirus (COVID-19) treatment costs.